Short for time on a business visit, with a colleague we took the time to go to this excellent hotel to enjoy High tea on the Terrace overlooking the superb view. This is a treat often deeply disappointing at other hotels, but was excellent. The sequential plates of treats were good, as was the coffee, and the price really reasonable.
The only snag is that the terrace needs far more shade, as the puny shade provided only sheltered a few of the seats available. This is unnecessarily unpleasant, as on a sunny afternoon one doesn't want to slather on a botttle of sun block simply to have tea.
Good service, great atmosphere, and an unforgettable setting
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa