We and our friends had 4 different rooms here. All of them decorated differently. I think the naming of the rooms is a bit confusing, because even though the rooms are called suites, not all of them are. The garden suite is very comfortable, and spacious. Suite 17 has a large bathroom and a nice size room with a beautiful balcony over looking the ocean. Our friends were not crazy about their suite in the main building, but I think it would work for a family.
Breakfasts were wonderful, with everyone who worked there kind and helpful.
The desk staff were accommodating with answering all our questions and with directions.
If you are planning on taking a lot of road trips, and not being only in Cape Town, then this is a great place for you. It is a 10 minute nice walk to Camps Bay.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Guest House Hotel
- Ocean View Guest House Hotel Bakoven
- Ocean View House Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 4 Star Guest House with Ocean View and park-like Gardens in Camps Bay/Bakoven. Breakfast is included in the rate and light lunches are served. 1.5km to Camps Bay Promenade & beach. Free secure parking. Free WIFI. Solar heated swimming Pool. Great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Ocean View House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.