We spend 4 nights and stayed in the Panorama Suite 18, which in our opinion was probably the best room in the house. Very spacious, separate livingroom and bedroom, amazing and spacious bathroom and large balcony with uninterupted seaviews. In the evening we were able to see the sun set in the Atlantic Ocean from our room and we could hear the waves crash on the rocks, only 150 meters from the house. Great location if you want to be close to the sea but still in a quiet location. Not even 5 minutes drive to the busy Camps Bay beach with plenty of restaurants and bars. Very nice breakfast and friendly staff. If you are looking for a nice, unpretentious place in Camps Bay that is affordable but does offer an amazing seaview, then Ocean View House is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 4 Star Guest House with Ocean View and park-like Gardens in Camps Bay/Bakoven. Breakfast is included in the rate and light lunches are served. 1.5km to Camps Bay Promenade & beach. Free secure parking. Free WIFI. Solar heated swimming Pool. Great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ocean View House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Guest House Hotel Bakoven
- Ocean View House Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa