We have just returned from 10days at Ocean View House.
Like Nigel who commented earlier, we were given a room which did not match the description of the rooms on the web.We immediately addressed our disappointment with the front of house staff and we were moved.
The location,(a few minutes by car from the main strip)the views ,and the gardens are incredible.
Tania is the front of house encyclopedia of where to go and what to see,nothing was too much trouble.
The team of ladies and gents who work behind the scenes make this a fabulous place to stay,everything was done to a very high standard.
If you are looking for a gem this is it.
We started the day with a wonderful breakfast and ended it watching the amazing sunsets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 4 Star Guest House with Ocean View and park-like Gardens in Camps Bay/Bakoven. Breakfast is included in the rate and light lunches are served. 1.5km to Camps Bay Promenade & beach. Free secure parking. Free WIFI. Solar heated swimming Pool. Great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Ocean View House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Guest House Hotel Bakoven
- Ocean View House Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa