Arriving at Primi Seacastle at the golden hour of sunset was so idyllic and i couldn't resist grabbing a beer and sitting on the balcony for a fab view of the ocean. The thing with Camps Bay is there is such a good energy, but I felt way above all the busy'ness and very restful on my sun lounger but happy to join in the fun just a short walk down the beach.
This place has such a nice friendly vibe that I felt like the staff were genuinely interested in helping me out. The bed was the biggest and most comfortably bed i've slept in for a long time!
I ended up have a cracker of a migraine the following day, bad timing, but the staff were so understanding and allowed me to stay well passed the check out time to get some rest. Despite not feeling great, it was a really lovely stay and I'd go back any time i wanted a little city/beach break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Primi Seacastle guest house is located on the Atlantic Seaboard on Camps Bay's Golden Mile which is Cape Town's most prestigious coastline address. Situated virtually on top of the beach (20 Metres) with Table Mountain as a majestic backdrop, the hotel boasts sweeping, panoramic, perfect postcard views of the bay and the mountain. Have sundowners on the deck, taking in the glorious sunsets that Camps Bay is most famous for. Come EAT~SLEEP~PLAY with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Primi Seacastle Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primi Seacastle Cape Town
- Hotel Primi Seacastle
- Primi Seacastle Guest House Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa