“What a pleasant surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
March, United Kingdom
“What a pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I popped in for a quick meal at the Seapoint restaurant as the place we were going to was shut. From the outside I wasn't expecting much (looks like a cheap & tacky burger bar) and was amazed. We had perfectly made cocktails followed by best burgers I've had in a long while. The service was great.
We went back for breakfast another day which again exceeded all expectations. The coffee was the best I had in the entire fortnight (much better than in the Coffee house across from Primi Piatti). The french toast with Mascarpone & berry compote was definitely the best breakfast I had during the holiday and we did have some very good breakfasts in some very nice places.
My only regret is we didn't discover how good the place was earlier in our stay!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good service and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

A lazy Sunday afternoon with a seafood platter, a pizza and a prawn avo salad....
Food was good, service very attentive, all in all a great Sunday late lunch next to the beach.
We will return...

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

My daughter and I popped in for a quick meal at the Camps Bay/ Seapoint restaurant which was delicious. R15 for slices of avo a bit steep though considering I can buy a whole pocket of avocadoes for that price. Chicken burger was delicious.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
George Town, Grand Cayman
“Cayman & San Francisco - Friends & Family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Had a few meal at Primi Piatti in Camps Bay. Really handy and a great option for the kids too for takeouts.

Visited July 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Just spent four days in Camps Bay on our first visit to South Africa - Primi Piatti was our first port of call in that area. The staff - mostly youngsters - were very welcoming, chatty and friendly, and the food tasty and fresh. We each had freshly baked pizzas which were very good value A lovely sunny atmosphere and introduction to Camps Bay.

• Visited November 2012