You often wonder if places are as good as their descriptions - this one is better. The photos seem too good to be true but it really is like that. We stayed for 3 nights but wish it had been longer; the weather was very hot and the pool was wonderful. Bottles of water were frequently replenished and the room always looked amazing. We started to relax from the moment we arrived and were so well looked after from restaurant bookings, taxis, high tea, breakfast, advice on where to go. Must mention the views from every room: absolutely wonderful, and many places would trade on those alone without the fantastic rooms and service. We have stayed in many places but this one is outstanding. All the rooms seem great - we stayed in Atlantique suite. We liked the fact that it was in a quieter pocket of town away from the hustle of city and camps bay but all within a few minutes' taxi ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Suites Camps Bay offers five star, luxury accommodation with breathtaking sea views, a uniquely large rim-flow pool and exclusive hospitality. The four stylish, sea facing, luxury rooms sleep two in XL King beds and have en-suite bathrooms with Jacuzzi Spa baths. This is the quintessential honeymoon location in Camps Bay, providing exclusive hospitality and a beautifully romantic setting. Welcome tea trays and snack platters, generous full English breakfasts, a fully stocked mini-bar on arrival, complimentary laundry, free internet usage, concierge service and VAT are all INCLUDED in the rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Atlantic Suites Camps Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Suites Camps Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- Atlantic Suites Camps Bay Cape Town, South Africa