We stayed here for 1 week end of November - beginning of December 2013.
The room we stayed in was spacious, clean and modern. Also had a balcony with a great seaview and a view to Lions Head and Table Top Mountain. The staff was very welcoming and friendly and made an excellent breakfast every morning. The owners are also approachable and helpful.
3 on Camps Bay has a great location with walking distance to beach, restaurants and shops. It is located in a quiet and safe neighbourhood where we could relax and enjoy a drink while watching the sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 17 bedroom guesthouse offers a quiet retreat close to Camps Bay beach. Magnificent sea and mountain views. Within easy walking distance to the famous Camps Bay beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops and sidewalk cafe's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel And Spa
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Camps Bay
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa