The most memorable hotel we have ever stayed in. An amazing start to our honeymoon. We booked suite 5 with the amazing outdoor hot tub and private terrace.
The service was fantastic with the staff bending over backwards to help book restaurants for us and to help plan our trip.
The breakfasts were amazing with the option of having it on our private terrace.
The Wi-fi internet was very handy and could be taken up to our suite.
Suite iteself was lovely, very spacious and the dvd library was a bonus!
Very romantic hotel, very modern and stylish and would highly reccomend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town