This place is amazing. We spent 56 blissful nights here and it is a wonderful hotel. Great friendly staff, lovely seafront walk into either Camps bay (1hr) or V&A waterfront (1hr). Taxi to waterfront is 10 mins so great location in Cape Town, very safe. Staff are wonderful, Bernadette, Martin and Diverson in particular made us feel really welcome whilst we were there. Definatley recommend eating there once during your stay -0 their chef is great and her food sublime. Her museli in the morning is something else! Dinner is served a few nights a week a week and they have some excellent recommendations for dinner on your other nights and arrange taxis for you. We had room number 8 which was stunning and had the pleasure of meeting Olaf - the O in O on Kloof and finding out about the design and architecture of the hotel. Next time we are in Cape Town we'll just book to stay here, five star hotel design with a small hotel friendliness - perfection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town