We were greated at O On Kloof with a glass of Champagne. As we were early we sat in their lounge area until our room was ready, they were very accomadating and we were in the room within 30 mins.
The food served at the hotel was amazing and the staff were simply so polite and helpful.
The Hotel is based in a neighbouring bay to Cape Town and we got taxis back and fourth. It was about 5 minutes to the V&A Waterfront and not too expensive.
Lovely hotel i would recommend staying here over any 'chain' hotel as they gave you that extra level of service.
Rooms were equisite, we stayed in Room 5 which is a little more expensive but definatly worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.