We stayed here as part of our honeymoon in June 2009 while exploring cape town and the surrounding area.
Excellent quality and well run boutique hotel. Extremely helpful staff for suggesting local attractions and recommending restaurants as well as ordering in take-out food when we just wanted something simple. We also had a very good evening meal in their restaurant which was fantastic value for money. Great breakfast and always offering little snacks throughout our stay. Room was very nicely decorated and the whole hotel was very clean and tidy.
Would definitely recommend that you visit this hotel in the summer as we couldn’t really use our private deck due to poor weather. Also most of the boutique hotels we stayed in on this trip had free mini-bars, but this place charged for theirs. I’ve uploaded lots of pictures, so please take a look (sorry forgot to photograph the room!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town