I am still sitting in the relaxing lounge area as I write this review. What can I say - this has been the most relaxing 48 hours I have ever spent in a hotel. Nothing is too much trouble for the amazing staff. Bernadette, Otto, Patrycja, Martin and team are superb and should be very proud of their achievements.
From the moment you step through the gates you are in an oasis of calm - your every need is catered for. The massages in the spa down stairs, a salt water swimming pool, cotton bath robes, flower petals in the bath, crunchy biscuits, cake and pancakes for breakfast because as Marie Antoinette said, "let them eat cake!" - so we did!
It's your own private villa set on the hills of Sea Point with a mountainous backdrop - views are spectacular for sundowners on the terrace and there are so many places to eat recommended by the staff that we are spoilt for choice- La Mouette for fine dining to Ocean Basket for seafood by the bucket load!
I wish there was a 100/100 rating but 5/5 will do - the sentiment is the same.
Thank you - oh and we still ave another night here too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town