We stayed in room 4 for 5 nights in August. Our room was on the side of the hotel with the road but we weren't disturbed by road noise at all. The room was spacious, nicely decorated and clean. Breakfast was delicious - lots of choice, fruit, pastries, yoghurt, cereal, bread, toast, cooked english, smoked salmon, french toast, pancakes - it couldn't have been better! Great views over the sea from the breakfast area. The atmosphere in the hotel was so relaxing. The best part of the hotel though was the staff. They were so friendly, the service was incredible. We felt so welcome. They were happy to book taxis and restaurants for us. Patricia recommended some really wonderful places for us to eat and helped us to organise our time. The hotel is a 5-10min drive from the centre of the city and the V&A waterfront but taxis to/from the waterfront are around 80 Rand each way and easy to organise. The hotel is in a residential area that does feel very safe. Cape Town is such a beautiful city - there is something for eveyone here - wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town