O for over the moon, outstanding, out of this world. The best hotel I have ever been to and the best staff ever. I give them way over 5 stars. Well done and keep on keeping O-n. We had the best time ever. From the time I was making reservations, Bernadette and Patrycja were so accomodating I could not wait to get there. We were delayed at the airport and were running late for massages and checking in and when we phoned in panic, a smooth gentle voice said, " We had a flexible time reserve for you so you can take your time" there are not enough words to describe the service there, you feel like you are the only customer they have ever had or have at the time. For such service and stay, price is irrelevant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town