We travelled to S Africa and Capetown for the first time this year, and had the most wonderful welcome to the country from the O on Kloof.We travelled straight from our overnight flight by hire car to this little haven of a hotel, to be welcomed by Olaf (the owner)and Patricia with a glass of chilled champagne.Olaf was the most welcoming host, and so informative about the local places of interest and restaurants.We were very kindly upgraded to a lovely room (room 7)for two nights of our stay, and then we stayed in room 2 for our last night , which was much smaller, but still a nice room.The red hop on hop off bus is just round the corner to take you on a tour of Capetown, otherwise you do need a hire car or taxis to get around. The breakfast really was a highlight, and a great way to start the day - Bernadette had breakfast all under control ! I could not have wished for a better introduction to Capetown - a small, stylish,quiet and very friendly hotel - yes, it is a bit far away from the main town/waterfront , and some bedrooms can be noisy because of the traffic on the small road outside, but I would not stay anywhere else when I return to Capetown.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.