The O on Kloof is a great boutique hotel in Bantry Bay, Cape Town. It only has a few bedrooms which means that the staff can provide a personal touch with all guests. We were made to feel very welcome as soon as we arrived and staying here really made our first visit to Cape Town truly memorable. The staff had excellent suggestions for things to do during the day, including guided tours around the peninsular and townships, and also recommended several restaurants for dinners which suited all tastes and diets.
Our room was spacious and well equipped and included a mini-bar with non-outrageously priced drinks and free wi-fi. The breakfasts were top notch, with a wide range of choices from fresh fruit and muesli to a cooked breakfast.
We would definitely recommend this hotel, particularly to couples, exploring Cape Town. The hotel is around 10 minutes drive from the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay, though we found that taxis are pretty cheap at around £7 each way.
An absolute delight, and we would be sure to stay here if (and hopefully when) we go to Cape Town again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town