The O on Kloof is a small, boutique style hotel. We found all the staff very friendly and helpful. On arrival we were greeted with a glass of champagne and given lots of advice about what to see and do in Cape Town. Breakfast was excellent, a good choice, well cooked and well presented. Our room was a good size, well equipped with plenty of storage. Although not a problem for us the O on Kloof is not really within walking distance of the V & A Waterfront area, which might not suit all visitors. There is noise from traffic but you are staying in a city so to be expected.
Overall a lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town