The room was small and the furniture marked, the bathroom was dirty and and its black shelving damaged, the noise of the traffic was very loud. We did speak to the Manager who agreed the bathroom was bad, as was the glass topped table but that they were going to change it in a couple of months. He also said that we should have booked a better room but as it was described as a luxury room on our itinerary we were not impressed and feel he should have told our agents it was not good. In fact as far as I could see the only room with outdoor space and not looking onto a grey wall was the one on the roof, the rest appeared to look onto walls and cramped spaces. We were disturbed all night by staff moving about and so we left. It was the only disappointing hotel out of the eight we stayed in except one where a change of room sorted out our problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town