The room was small and the furniture marked, the bathroom was dirty and and its black shelving damaged, the noise of the traffic was very loud. We did speak to the Manager who agreed the bathroom was bad, as was the glass topped table but that they were going to change it in a couple of months. He also said that we should have booked a better room but as it was described as a luxury room on our itinerary we were not impressed and feel he should have told our agents it was not good. In fact as far as I could see the only room with outdoor space and not looking onto a grey wall was the one on the roof, the rest appeared to look onto walls and cramped spaces. We were disturbed all night by staff moving about and so we left. It was the only disappointing hotel out of the eight we stayed in except one where a change of room sorted out our problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town