We stayed for 8 nights and loved every minute at this hotel. Amazing service from very friendly staff, nothing was ever too much. We stayed in room 8 which is a lovely room. Breakfast is relaxed and plentiful. Massage at the spa was excellent.
People mention that the hotel is outside the main areas, we saw this as a bonus, we could quickly get to the Waterfront one direction or to the beaches on the other direction, We used taxis for 4 days and rented a car for 5 days, both work well but we found having our own car easier.
We have stayed at 4, 5 and 6 star hotels all over the world, this compares well on service and facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town