We see that one person has rated this hotel 'average'. Not sure what planet they live on, this is not at all average... the staff couldn't do enough for us, and we had a fab stay at the start of our 2 weeks (3 nights) and returned here for our lunch on the day we flew home.
Very difficult to fault this place at all, but people need to be aware it's not really within walking distance of any points of interest. However, the hotel will arrange taxis and these are cheap (R65 to the City Centre or V&A Waterfront). Overall, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town