This is my third visit to Cape Town, but the first time I have stayed at O on Kloof. It won't be the last.
O was recommended to me by my brother, a regular here. From the moment you arrive you are made to feel welcome. Nothing is too much trouble for the team; whether you just need some advice with a restaurant or activities, or whether you need help sourcing gifts, new activities, etc. Without exception the team to out of their way to make you feel relaxed and cared for.
The place has a modern, sleek feel about it. There is always good music playing to help you relax (although they did miss a beat by playing Jingle Bells at one point!). The breakfasts are superb. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable. The laundry service fails to shrink clothes. All in all, it's a great place to stay in Cape Town.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town