This boutique hotel is by far one of the best hotels we've ever stayed in. My husband and I travelled to Cape Town as part of our 25th Wedding Anniversary celebrations and the hotel was chosen from reviews written on Trip Advisor and I must admit it didn't disappoint. The owner (Olaf) and staff at the hotel were absolutely fantastic from the warm welcome when we arrived to help and advice on where to eat and what to see during our 5 day stay in S.A. My husband had e-mailed the hotel prior to our visit to arrange flowers & wine in our room for me and the beautiful bouquet that awaited me was amazing. Nothing was too much trouble from contacting our tour guides for various trips we'd had arranged to booking a table at a restaurant for us on the first night - even the taxi company they recommended and used were reliable and friendly. When I next visit Cape Town this hotel will be where we will stay and I know the staff will remember us from our last visit because that is the calibre of the people who work here. The rooms are spacious and well presented with petals in the bath as a nice touch. The breakfast was tasty with a good selection available to us and constant attention being paid to whether you wanted more juice/coffee etc. Access to the internet outside our room on a general lap top for all guests was great as contact home was made easier. Whilst we didn't use the indoor pool or gym area it would be a definite plus for those on a longer stay at the hotel. Would I recommend this hotel to other family and friends - without a doubt - YES!!! Thank you so much Olaf, Patricia and Bernadette for making our stay both pleasurable and memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town