We spent our first 3 nights in S. Africa at O on Kloof and were so impressed. We were welcomed by Bernadette and Patricia and immediately offered a glass of bubbly whilst our cases were taken to our room. Bernadette talked through our plans for the next few days and offered very helpful suggestions of other things that we might like to include and also places to eat that we may enjoy, all were spot on. The breakfast was great and the room was immaculate. All the staff had a 'Can do, Will do' attitude which was so refreshing to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town