This boutique hotel in Bantry Bay was the perfect place to begin our first ever visit to SA. Excellent service,spotless accommodation and staff that went out of their way to ensure that all our needs were met. We were given free wifi- without asking, access to a laptop computer and the spa, including a swimming pool,was an added bonus. We will return to SA and stay at the O on Kloof. This is a must for those who want to chill out after some serious sight seeing in Cape Town and all four of us felt the same way.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.