Offered coffee/tea/champers on arrival our bags were promptly taken to our room while we enjoyed said coffee in the beautiful lounge area with great views of Robben eiland and the ocean. They made excellent use of such a small property and even thought the hotel was fully booked over the weekend, we were hardly aware of the other patrons. The furnishings and finishes are modern but still very comfortable. I can unfortunately not remember the names of the lovely ladies who hosted us, but they are excellent. They were friendly, efficient and warm. I do not have words to describe the breakfast! Great variety and very tasty.
Just a note - there is not tea and coffee available in the rooms and buying it from the bar turned out to be expensive. But it was a midnight cup of tea and they accommodated us in anyway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town