We stayed here as our first stop on our two week honeymoon in February. We were greeted with smiles and bubbly at 6am and our room was ready by the time we had finished our drink. The room was lovely, had everything you could want and more, with the lovely touch of flowers in the bath every day. Breakfast was great and the location is perfect for exploring the city. What really made the hotel stand out though was the amazing staff, my husband and I can't say enough good things about these guys. We were made feel special from the moment we walked in. Bernadette was amazing! She recommended things to do, and the best times if day to do them, restaurants to eat in and was just brilliant in general. All in all, definitely recommend this as a place to stay and we hope to come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town