We used this as a base during our first visit to Cape Town. We arrived just after breakfast after a long flight from the UK and fully expected to be told "your room's not ready" but we were greeted warmly and made to feel at home with offers of coffee and even champagne. That set the scene for the level of attention and service we received during the rest of our stay which I can only describe as faultless. It's a little out of town but the stroll along the waterfront to the V&A in Cape Town is easly accomplished and the taxi's are always cheap. Lots of good restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town