Our second stay in this hotel was as superb as the first one! Olaf, Bernadette and the team do everything to feel you home in this hotel and in Cape Town. The know where the restaurants are, give those who are first-timers helpful advise and are there when you need them. The rooms are well maintained, spotlessly clean and the quite neighborhood which is easy to reach and close to downtown is safe and residential. Breakfast is excellent, the bar is open and a spa is also in the house, but we could not test it as it was fully booked when we had time. Overall, even for a critical person as I am, this is a hotel experience not many places have to offer. We will for sure be back!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva La O! Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again. His boutique hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of trade! A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look. The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the water feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting. They find their way to the undercover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.