I had never heard of this hotel, until my travel agent, Patrick Ashworth (Ashworth Africa), recommended it to me for the first few nights of our stay in Cape Town. I was taken aback by the price at first, but realized once I arrived that every penny was well spent. From the moment you arrive, you feel like royalty.
They went out of their way to make certain that my husband had a bottle of GreyGoose in the room, since he was a vodka drinker. Our view was spectacular. The sunsets were some of my favorite that I have seen.
Privacy and service were paramount at this hotel. They made sure that we had everything that we needed throughout our stay. I cannot recommend this place enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ellerman House commands spectacular views over the Atlantic Ocean. Professional and charming staff plus a remarkable art & wine collection leave guests breathless. Consisting of 9 bedrooms and 2 suites in the House, and the neighboring contemporary Villa and Spa, the property embodies the best in South African hospitality in true Relais & Chateaux style. Ellerman House is the place to stay in Africa’s fair Cape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and South African Hotels so you can book your Ellerman House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ellerman House Hotel Bantry Bay
- Ellerman Hotel Cape Town
- Ellerman House Bantry Bay, Cape Town