Compass guest house is a decadent villa on the rocks of bantry bay. Great sea view from the breakfast veranda as we'll from our bed. Sunset right in front of you whilst sitting on the veranda and watch the sea....
Rooms are nicely made and equipped with nice and quality furnitures. Very comfy bed!
Location is great for all major points of interest in CPTand only 10 mins drive to camps bay and you have plenty of good places for dinner, sunset drinks and what ever you want to do.
Breakfast at Compass is just outstanding:
We had 14 preserves to choose from, nespresso for coffee, cappuccino came from the kitchen, fresh bread, croissants, muffins, fruits.... Everything Yummie and fresh and of good quality!
Staff is decent and doing their jobs very well, spend attention to the guests when needed and leave you in peace when you do not need anything. Hospitality was just great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass House, perfectly positioned on the shores of the Atlantic Seaboard, promises its guests the ultimate in style and comfort. Located in Bantry Bay, just two minutes from the beach-front and ten minutes away from the city center, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean from every room. Compass House enjoys a warm atmosphere with a fusion of interior design styles, blending the best of Mediterranean, Asian and African flavors and has wooden floors throughout. A large swimming pool and patio lend themselves brilliantly for daytime relaxation and witnessing the beautifully blissful South African sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Compass House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass House Hotel Bantry Bay
- Compass House Bantry Bay, Cape Town