After a long safari in the North of SA, I was looking for a quiet and relaxing place without any noisy children and certainly no loud cheese burger tourists. What happiness to have found this place facing the sea with a dream pool. In this location, all guests enjoy a sumptuous framework, serene and calm environment. The staff is incredibly efficient and discreet. During my 2 week stay I felt completely at home, relaxed and comfortable in this luxurious gem of a villa, located in the most exclusive neighborhood of Cape Town. Congratulations to the Swiss owner of this wonderful hotel, I have been enchanted and WILL be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass House, perfectly positioned on the shores of the Atlantic Seaboard, promises its guests the ultimate in style and comfort. Located in Bantry Bay, just two minutes from the beach-front and ten minutes away from the city center, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean from every room. Compass House enjoys a warm atmosphere with a fusion of interior design styles, blending the best of Mediterranean, Asian and African flavors and has wooden floors throughout. A large swimming pool and patio lend themselves brilliantly for daytime relaxation and witnessing the beautifully blissful South African sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Compass House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass House Hotel Bantry Bay
- Compass House Bantry Bay, Cape Town