“Reverse Gear!” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
rustenburg
“Reverse Gear!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Have visited often, then left for a few months and upon return....wow, what a disapointment! Poor service, vibe gone....won't return.

Visited June 2014

rustenburg
“What a joke”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went to dinner for my husband's birthday. The camenburg cheese starters were still frozen. The table behind us found a cockroach in their hot chocolate. My husband's main course the meat was rotten. My children did not want to eat so we asked for the food to be put in a takeaway box and the waitress used her bare hands. I still had to pay the bill of R810. 00. I will never put my foot in that establishment again.

Taipei
“Going downhill...fast!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I've decided to go to Piatto's with friends for dinner.
I've been to Piatto a few times.
I had the Guinness beef pie! All I can say was that it was a total flop! The meat part of the pie was like soup,although quite tasty,it was a soup consistency.The dough was made from left-over pizza dough and still raw.Horrible!

The service was good,so was the milkshake.My friends also complained about their food.
All in all,great service,but the mediocre food didn't live up to our expectations,sorry.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Boekenhoutfontein
“Its looking better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

From my last visit, there has been improvement in service, the place still looks a bit run down from the out side area, open wires, stacked chairs, rusted old tables, plant's dead leaves still there and empty metal artwork on the wall, which is a pity, as the area should promote happy summer time.

The place has loads of potential and with right management, could be amazing.

Standerton, South Africa
“Nasty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We went there to meet clients and the service was pathetic, the toilets were dirty and it seemed that there is something going on (cant mention what, because I don't have facts) that's definitely not suitable for children to be exposed to.

Visited December 2012