This Lodge was recommended by our travel agent as an overnight stop before we went to Sabi Sands. What a delightful experience. Greeted with real lemonade in crystal glasses on our arrival. The rooms are set in a duplex-type design in lovely lawns and gardens. A huge, and I mean huge bathroom, and lovely French country designed room. We were pleasantly surprised by the delivery to our room of sherry and croquettes about 5:30pm after a wonderful afternoon tea at 3:30 pm. (The best scones I have ever tasted.) This lodge has a wonderful ambience and I could have spent a couple of days just mellowing out there. You will not be disappointed if you choose to stay at Jatinga.
- Also Known As:
- Jatinga Country Hotel White River
- Jatinga Country Hotel
- Jatinga Country Lodge White River, South Africa - Mpumalanga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 38 km from the Kruger Park, Jatinga is within easy driving distance of the scenic Panorama route and several excellent golf courses. Six new rooms opened in September '05, known as the Orchard and Forest rooms. In true Colonial style, tea and fresh scones are served each afternoon with our compliments. Complimentary sparkling wine and canapes served at sundown each day in the privacy of your room, a mere taste of things to come! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Jatinga Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.