It is a small structure, in the Mpumalanga region in South Africa, near to Kruger park. It is a very clean, comfortable and friendly structure. The room was large with a lot of windows, a king size and a big bathroom. There was a well-finished golf field, a lovely deck immerse into a nice garden.
The manager was particularly friendly. Thanks to the proximity to the Kruger park and the panoramic road it is also possible to stop there more then one night in order to spend time for safari (they organise safari) or take time to visit the natural attractions of the panoramic road. Finally this hotel guarantees a good quality with a fair price!
- Also Known As:
- Oliver`s Hotel
- Oliver`s Hotel White River
- Oliver's Restaurant & Lodge White River, South Africa - Mpumalanga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AreaSurrounded by the lush forests of the Mpumalanga province, the lodge is situated on the secure White River Country Estate and overlooks the first green of the 18-hole championship White River Golf Course. The area is well known, not only for its superb temperate sub-tropical climate, summer as well as winter, but also for its many scenic and adventurous attractions. The lodge is within close proximity of the world-renowned Kruger National Park as well as the Blyde River Canyon with panoramic drives along the escarpment and lies in a Malaria-free area. The nearby Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport gives easy access to and from any major city local and international.The RestaurantMouth-watering continental & mediterranean dishes are served from our a-la-carte menu together with only the finest wines from our well-stocked wine cellar. Fun-dining with fondue and raclette may be enjoyed in the privacy and irresistible romantic ambience of our wine cellar.We cater for all functions i.e. weddings, special family occasions, conferences, wine tastings, etc.The LodgeThe intimate comfort of our establishment and our beautifully appointed rooms allow our guests to experience the marriage between Austrian flair and subtle African influences. We offer different room categories:- 4 Exclusive Standard Rooms- 1 Exclusive Standard Family Room- 5 Luxury Rooms - 2 Executive Suites All rooms have private verandas or balconies with splendid views over the golf course. They are individually furnished with King-sized beds – twin beds may be requested. The bathrooms are all en-suite with separate showers and baths, heated towel-rails and luxury bathroom amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Oliver's Restaurant & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.