We stayed for two nights in November. Spacious room situated well clear of tne road so quiet location. The hotel is ideally located for visiting the Kruger National Park. There is a Restaurant on site away from the rooms. Lovely to watch the monkeys playing in the grounds in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 31 spacious rooms and 3 family suites offer relaxed, yet sophisticated accommodation in a beautiful indigenous garden setting. The colonially custom furnished air-conditioned rooms, each feature satellite television, indoor and outdoor showers, safes, tea & coffee making facilities, fridges and private patios with Lowveld vistas. Time spent at the swimming pool in this beautiful garden setting, is bound to leave you feeling refreshed and revived.The hotel is situated in the heart of Perry’s Bridge Trading Post. The Trading Post also boasts, clothingboutiques, a deli and bakery, a curio shop, an interior décor store, a hairdressing salon and anadventure & safari centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Perry's Bridge Hollow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perry`s Bridge Hollow Hotel Hazyview
- Perrys Bridge Hollow Hazyview
- Perry's Bridge Hollow Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga