My husband took me to hotel Numbi for our anniversary. What an experience! The location of the hotel is fantastic, and its situated next to major attractions. It also boast a variety of restaurants and we enjoyed great seafood in one of their seafood restaurants. The only downside was the single beds in the room although we specifically requested a double bed. The swimming pool next to the reception area also needs some attention. The toad that made noise the whole night made it difficult for us to have a peaceful sleep. The breakfast was fantastic and overall it was a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1963 the Hotel Numbi and Garden Suites is less than 10 minutes drive from the world famous Kruger National Park. Situated in Hazyview, in the heart of the magical Mpumalanga Province this owner-managed hotel has for the past forty seven years enjoyed making every customer feel special and welcome ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Numbi & Garden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Numbi & Garden Hazyview
- Hotel Numbi And Garden Suites
- Hotel Numbi & Garden Suites Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga