We spend a night on the way back from the parks. The location is perfect , quiet after a nosy r40 road.
The rooms giving on the garden with strange sign in the lawn like " beware hippos" even if you are unlikely to see them. The rooms are lovely with bath, sofa, outside chairs and sofa.
We choose to have dinner there after a long day. Choice is good and food more than ok.
On breakfast, do no hesitate to ask for buffet refill. Although it was 9 only, no fruit was available .
Staff is friendly and we had a good surprise to get our car cleaned ( externally) during the night. So do not wash your car before
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable, award-winning country lodge. Stylish, relaxed and informal. A la carte restaurant, open 7 days. Superb food. Fully licensed bar. Colourful gardens. All rooms have own bathrooms, fridges, ceiling fans, private entrances, verandahs and breathtaking views. Garden Suites and Hillside Suites have air-conditioning and hammocks or daybeds. Cheerful, attentive hospitality. Swimming pool and walks down the valley. Spectacular birds and game sightings.On the Panorama Route and 10 minutes from the Kruger National Park. Golf, riding and a host of activities nearby. Rissington Inn – Exceeding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rissington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rissington Hotel Hazyview
- Rissington Inn Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga