I had read some conflicting views on this hotel. I think I understand why. We stayed in a chalet. They are dated. My first impression was that it needed a makeover. But once settled in, they seemed to fit the setting. TV about the size of an ipad. Everything is very well maintained and comfortable. I don't play golf, but very nice surroundings. Restaurant food was well presented, tasty and good quality. Service levels good. I wouldn't absolutely rave, but was quite happy with my choice and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the magnificent Sabie River, this gorgeous resort affords travellers easy access to some of the greatest attractions South Africa has to offer. From the Sabie River Sun you will be able to visit the Kruger National Park, God's Window and Pilgrim's Rest to mention but a few. After a day of sightseeing returning to this luxurious resort will be the highlight of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Sabi River Sun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabi River Sun Lifestyle Hotel Hazyview
- Sabi River Sun Hotel
- Sabi River Sun Resort Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga