What a wonderful place in paradise. The lodges are excellent with modern furnishings. The golf course is very good indeed. Food was excellent especially breakfast. The security is very good and all units have a free safe. We stayed in a 6 persons semi detached lodge on the 11th tee. Getting up in the morning and drinking coffee watching golfers tee off on the challenging 11th was fun. The grounds are immaculate and the staff were very friendly and helpfull. We exchanged via RCI timeshare and it was the best week we have had anywhere. Don's miss the hippo's and croc's on the 16th and 17th holes. Every night at sunset the hippo's leave the pool on the golf course to graze on the Sabie river till sunrise . Watching the hippo's leave is a event not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the magnificent Sabie River, this gorgeous resort affords travellers easy access to some of the greatest attractions South Africa has to offer. From the Sabie River Sun you will be able to visit the Kruger National Park, God's Window and Pilgrim's Rest to mention but a few. After a day of sightseeing returning to this luxurious resort will be the highlight of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and South African Hotels so you can book your Sabi River Sun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabi River Sun Lifestyle Hotel Hazyview
- Sabi River Sun Hotel
- Sabi River Sun Resort Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga