“Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 13 Attractions in Hazyview
More attraction details
Owner description: With more than 14 Adventure Activities to choose from, ranging between 1/2 hour and full day options, Induna Adventures is your ideal 1 Stop Adventure Centre. Although all the activities run all year round, in summer the most popular activies are Rafting, Geckoing / White Water Tubing and Quad Biking. In winter the most popular activity is Quad Biking followed by Zipline, Paintball, Horse Trails and Archery. Individuals, small groups and big groups welcome.
South Africa
3 attraction reviews
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Fabulous....got to try the river rafting! My daughter of 9 and son of 11 loved it..... A worth while family experience.

Visited December 2012
Induna_Jaco, Owner at Induna Adventures Day Tours, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Families are very important for us since there are to many broken ones out there! I hope your family bond were strengthened!

Johannesburg, South Africa
5 attraction reviews
“river rafting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We tried the river rafting which is done in 2 man rafts. It was great fun. My average rating is based only on the fact that our group was the last of the day and was totally over subscribed. The trip would be more fun with less rafts as some in the group will find it more challenging to maneuver the rafts then others. This means long waiting periods for the quicker paddlers when there are too many rafts. The organizers should be less greedy and limit the numbers to more manageable sizes ( no more then 20 rafts )

Visited March 2013
It's always difficult to read and handle negative feedback, but it is the strive to give the best possible experience that compel me listen to all feedback. I remember that morning as I discussed with you before you booked the rafting experience regarding the trip size because of more than half of the first rafting trip that arrived late and will thus join the second trip. And weather you still want to book the trip in spite. Your feedback have caught our attention. I hope, in future, me can make it up to you.
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Make it your first excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Visited Induna with my girlfriend on 14th March 2013, this was my first mistake as it was the last real date of our visit to Mpumalanga; if you are planning to take part in any of their awesome activities, be sure and do it early on in your trip because you will want to do it again!

We had booked the White Water Rafting in the morning only, but that was such a rush, we booked a quad biking trip in the afternoon. Both activities were fun-packed and we had an awesome time.
Our guides - Kulo & Jeff (apologies if spelled wrong) - made us feel very welcome and most importantly, safe. They had outstanding knowledge and experience of their particular field and that helped to subdue our initial nerves.

I ended up in the water 3 times during the white water activity, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought; the guys were quick to have me back on board. It was always your safety first, your enjoyment second.

Our whole trip to South Africa was an amazing experience and we will surely return, with Induna being one our first points of call.

Well done guys and thanks for the fun!

Visited March 2013
Induna_Jaco, Owner at Induna Adventures Day Tours, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
I have heard of "first impressions last" but this is the first time I hear that "Last impressions last"! We will always try and make any and all encounter be memorable.
Tel Aviv, Israel
11 attraction reviews
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

we enjoyed white water rafting and quad biking with my 2 children's age 14 and 18. It was really superb, professional team, good equipment, friendly staff/
The river view and water where great and so where the Quad trails in the woods and surrounding hills.
Go for it.

Visited March 2013
It is a privilege having untouched nature around us. It is our aim to try and keep it for generations to come...
Pretoria, South Africa
11 attraction reviews
“Quad Biking and Geckoing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

The quad biking trail through the forest was a great experience, stopping over at a waterfall with refreshments provided. The geckoing, or white river tubing, was an experience of a lifetime, going through some calm pools as well as a few rapids. There are two places where one can jump from a rock into the river, one is 2m, the other 8m. Great fun!

Visited September 2012
Induna_Jaco, Owner at Induna Adventures Day Tours, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
There is something about waterfalls and gravity that make us look twice! I wonder what it is?