We spent two nights at this idyllic lodge near Hazyview. The luxury tents were fabulous - we loved the bath overlooking the river, and also enjoyed the open-air shower. What a pleasure! Our tent was very private and we truly felt that we were on our own in these beautiful surroundings. We took advantage of the tasty meals prepared in the restaurant which also had a wonderful view of the river. To our delight the hippos passed by on both evenings - a real treat! The spa treatments were well worth it, and left us feeling quite relaxed. We look forward to our next visit to Summerfields!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sanctuary of Roses and Luxury. A fusion of African sensibilities with notions of romance and luxury everywhere, Summerfields Rose Retreat and Spa is a true sanctuary for the senses. An extraordinary place of gourmet country-chic cuisine under the stars, spa treatments alongside the Sabie River, rose baths prepared by your personal butler and the soft scent of roses following your every move, allows for a renewed sense of spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerfields Rose Retreat And Spa
- Summerfields Rose Retreat Hotel Hazyview
- Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga