“thankful” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Sand Castle Lakeview to your Saves list
Sand Castle Lakeview
Sand Castle Lakeview
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2190 Birch Square, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 (Formerly Shakespear Inn)   |
Ranked #20 of 24 hotels in Lake Havasu City
Hutchinson, Kansas
“thankful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

my daughter and i were traveling and stopped a this hotel to stay for the night. we received our room and a very friendly manner, and when we got to out room it was very warm, i called the front desk and told them the problem and they upgraded my daughter and i to a suite with a kitchen. i was very inpressed with the kind service here and will deffently being staying there when we take our next vacation

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011 via mobile

They did not have my reservation, they also did not upgrade the room like that said that would of, and they did bot give me my money back like that said that would of. We waited till 2am outside for our room. This was the worst hotel and worst service ever! Will never stay here again!!!!

• Stayed June 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

called to make sure they had my reservation and they did not, they said they would upgrade my room and have it ready when i get there. there hours laster NONE of this happened! we got there and waited out side for someone for over an hour, then we were told to drive to a different hotel to get out room keys. the lady still didn't have our room ready so we had to wait another hour outside until 2am! once we got the room it was dirty and we had to wait for the lady to clean it, they told us we would get at least half of our money back if not all of it, and we only got 25$ back! this was the worst experience and the worst hotel ever!
I DO NOTTTT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO STAY HERE, DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY, JUST STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

We had to change travel plans at the last minute and they were completely understanding and flexible. The location was perfect for us, and we took full advantage of the pool. There's lawn chairs, umbrellas, and tables out by the BBQ grill by the pool and a grocery store across the street, so you don't have to eat out the whole time; but the Mexican place right next door is great too. The staff was the best part, from the super nice and helpful cleaning lady to the friendly reception desk staff, to the amazing person who got my e-mail and sent my shirt back to me after I realized I'd left my favorite shirt on accident. It's hard to find places that offer this sort of customer service.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Sand Castle Lakeview? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sand Castle Lakeview

Address: 2190 Birch Square, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 (Formerly Shakespear Inn)
Location: United States > Arizona > Lake Havasu City
Ranked #20 of 24 hotels in Lake Havasu City
Hotel Class:2 star — Sand Castle Lakeview 2*
Standard queens, double queens, king mini suites & 1 bd suites with full kitchens. free wi-fi, RV & boat parking, complimentary coffee in lobby. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Sand Castle Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Sand Castle Lakeview, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.