“Best value, cleanest rooms in town.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Lake Havasu

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Lake Havasu to your Saves list
Travelodge Lake Havasu
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   480 London Bridge Road, Palo Verde Blvd. S & AZ Hwy 95, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403   |
Affiliate website
Ranked #3 of 24 hotels in Lake Havasu City
Arizona
“Best value, cleanest rooms in town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

We only did one night at the motel, but the location is great, the room was one of the cleanest I have stayed in. The owner JC is really interested in making your stay the greatest and shows it in his endeavor to do so. I would recommend this motel to any one interested in the best stay for the most value.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

369 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

friendly staff last hotel of a 5 day cross counrty trip...............best palce by far
9/14/09

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Palm Springs, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2009

I had not stayed at this particular Travelodge for approximately 2 years because my last stay was awful. Upon driving past on my most recent visit to Lake Havasu City, I noticed a sign that said "new owners". So of course I thought, well maybe I should check it out. I'm so glad I did. Upon entering the hotel lobby I was immediately and very courteously greeted. And oh my gosh, the hotel smelled so clean. This was a far cry from two years ago with the previous owners. The new owners have done amazing things, this hotel is immaculately clean, great room rates, and whats surprising is that the service is outstanding. I will most definitely return to this hotel on my next visit to Lake Havasu City.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
san bernardino, ca.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

My family booked 2 rooms for 7 of us. Out standing value. Friendly Manager, J.C. and his wife Sheeba. Clean rooms, A/C keep us nice and cool. Plenty of parking for our truck and boat. Free (Bear Bites) breakfast., free ice and the best part...Sheeba does Eyebrow Threading. First time for me and loved it. What a great deal!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
gardena
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2009

my wife and i went over to celebrate our anniversary and a friends son's 2nd birthday, we were greeted with a friendly staff, and the manager was very pleasant, we had a room with a view of the lake, room was nice and clean, i would definetly recommend it to my friends, if they are looking for a value it is a place to be.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
travelodgehavasu, Manager at Travelodge Lake Havasu, responded to this review, July 6, 2009
Mr. Walker, thank you for your comments, I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Lake Havasu City Travelodge. I am glad that me and my staff were able to take care of you and your wife when you were celebrating your anniversary.

Sincerely
JC
tn
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2009

Had confirmed non-refundable king non-smoking room from Travelocity for our anniversary.Got family queen. went to manager, showed him printout was told "the resevation meant nothing and He decided what room we got "sign said C J Stone manager on duty They appear to live on property in room 101 that is where I had to go to get him.. Very rude person I stayed calm showed him printout "paid for king nonsmok " so should received what I had paid for. He said didn't matter we're booked up. Lie only 6 cars in lot and no tour buses. Then asked to be release from contract and would go to another hotel he said fine but will still pay for the nite rental. There are other hotels around the London Bridge area and would definately recomend you look else where no matter what the other reviews on this hotel say. WILL NOT STAY AGAIN .Fishers

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
travelodgehavasu, General Manager at Travelodge Lake Havasu, responded to this review, July 11, 2009
Hello,
As a hotel manager I make sure that you have a clean comfortable room for your night's stay at The Travelodge in Lake Havasu City. I am sorry that we were not able to accommodate you in the room of your choice; however that type of room was not available at the time of your check in. I am sorry for that, me and my staff will do whatever it takes to make sure that we do not have these types of issues in future. Thank you for staying at the Lake Havasu City Travelodge and once again, I am sorry for the inconvenience that a different room type might have caused you. Sincerely - JC
Long Ditton, Surrey.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2008

Booked it through lastminute.com and got an excellent rate. Some work still being done to the place. But the room was excellent and the owner was very charming and helpful. Certainly recomend this travelodge.

• Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Travelodge Lake Havasu? Share your experiences!