This is the highest rated Havasu hotel on Trip Advisor (4.5 stars)!?! Really?!
That is probably accurate for a budget Havasu hotel, but definitely not if you compare it to similar budget hotel-motel you might find in other cities.
I recently stayed here for 3 nights. We got a great price on their website for $66 a night.
Havasu has a lot of budget hotels. Most have horrible reviews and ratings.
Unless you want to pay big $$ to stay at London Bridge Resort, Heat Hotel or Hampton Inn... then this is probably one of the best bets for 'budget' hotel-motels.
Like most all the hotel-motels in Havasu, this place needs a make over.
The decor is very dated.
The bathroom is very dated.... dirty, ugly green tile floor.
The bedroom is dated as well. Old school tube TV, old furniture that has been repainted and pink walls that don't make any sense!! They must have been matching the pink walls to the pink matting in the 1980s pictures on the wall!?
So yes... it is stuck in the 80s. But all in all the room was pretty clean.
Carpet was newer.
The pillows were clean inside (no stains),
Bed was comfortable and seemed clean.
Bathroom was pretty clean except the nasty green tile floor which has to be original from the 80s!
Service was great and friendly when dealing with the manager, JC.
The other girl I dealt with at check in was not very friendly or helpful at all.
Small fridge and safe in room were both a bonus.
WiFi worked great.
Breakfast wasn't anything worth thinking about and the coffee was super bad!
There are only a couple boat parking spots. If those are full you will be parking in the dirt.
The door at the end of the building is 'exit only' which is a pain if you are parked down there. It is a long walk to your room. They need to invest some money in the place and make that door operable with your room key so it can be used as an entrance!
The hallways are HOT. There are air conditioners at the end of each hallway but they were not turned on!? Not sure why.
Location is good. Only a couple miles to London Bridge and the island.
Many restaurants nearby including Angelina's which is directly behind the hotel and a good spot for Italian food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Havasu City is a paradise for water and desert lovers alike. The Travelodge Lake Havasu City is a resort property within walking distance of the lake and its many activities. Located in close proximity to the World Famous London Bridge and the Windsor Beach Boat Launch, the hotel offers Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access, and Large Nicely Appointed Rooms. The Hotel is newly remodeled, featuring new, Serta Mattresses, Refrigerators and Microwaves, and clean rooms at Affordable Rates. Guests will enjoy the Location, Lake View Rooms, Service, and Value. Just off of AZ Hwy 95 you will find a great hotel in a neat spot. On your next visit to Lake Havasu treat yourself and family to the beautiful, value added Travelodge Lake Havasu City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Lake Havasu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Lake Havasu Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Travelodge Lake Havasu City
- Travel Lodge Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Travelodge
- Lake Havasu City Travel Lodge