“Ordinary” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Lake Havasu

You added Travelodge Lake Havasu to your Saves list
Travelodge Lake Havasu
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   480 London Bridge Road, Palo Verde Blvd. S & AZ Hwy 95, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Laurieton, Australia
“Ordinary”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Lake Havasu City is not a paradise for accommodation. We picked this motel as one of the best available in a pretty ordinary offering. It was inexpensive and served our purpose. The room was a good size and clean but uninspiring with no view worth mentioning. We hate the use of paper cups and coffee making machines that don't do tea well. The continental breakfast included in the rate was very ordinary - sweet cereals, no toast, waffles if we asked. Paper bowls and plates, plastic cutlery. CHEAP!

Room Tip: Get a room upstairs.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
JC S, General Manager at Travelodge Lake Havasu, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you "LYNDALC" for completing a review regarding your stay at the Lake Havasu Travelodge. Havasu is a boater’s paradise in the summer months and winter visitors' heaven in the colder months. We have numerous events all year around. There are numerous establishments for your accommodations in Lake Havasu. Travelodge is one of the only establishments which are 100% smoke free. My staff and I pledge to our guests' CLEAN & COMFORTABLE rooms. I am glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast where we make you freshly made waffles. We also offer lake view rooms when you choose our nicely appointed king beds. There are numerous suites that are all facing our beautiful lake. Our Presidential suite has just been renovated with flat screen tv in living room and in the bedroom. I would love to offer you that room the next time you are in town. Thank you once again for your review. Sincerely JC.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
PALM DESERT
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

A bunch of drunks woke us up at 2 in the morning, after about 15 minutes of them not settling down I called the office and they said they would take care of it. Another 10 minutes past and finally we heard someoine say "I'm management and you need to settle down. It quieted down in about 10 minutes. One of the drunks even knocked on our door. The next morning I asked if the loud group had checked out and they said no but had been talked to and next time call the front desk. I said I did call the desk and it was slow serve getting them to settle down. I felt we should have been refunded for one of our nights. We stayed 3. The manager was very nice but still it should have been taken care of when it started. The room the drunks were in was above the managements olace so I know they heard them.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

JC S, General Manager at Travelodge Lake Havasu, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Dear NANETTE C, thank you for completing the review about your experience at Lake Havasu City Travelodge. As soon as we found out about the loud group we took immediate action and my staff personally went to their room and made sure that they were not going to make any more noises. When I spoke to you the next morning, I assured you that last night’s experience was not going to repeat. I had several conversations with the group that was loud and warned them that if there is an issue again, they were going to be asked to leave. At our property we make sure that each of our guests has a restful sleep at night. I personally made sure until 3:00 a.m. there were no noises. I talked to the person that was in the room with you the next day and she was very happy and said that she and rest of your party slept very peacefully. I want to apologize for the first night of loud noise. As you were checking out, I asked you if everything was good and you said for that last two nights it was great. There was NO mention by you regarding refunding money. I would love for you to stay at our property the next time you are in Lake Havasu. Thank you again for your review. Sincerely, JC
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My only complaint is my husband is a diabetic and they did not have a good breakfast for him. All carbohydrates and no variety.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for completing a review regarding your stay at Lake Havasu Travelodge. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our property and will be back to see us when you come back to Lake Havasu. We are the only 100% smoke free hotel in Lake Havasu. We offer free complimentary breakfast which includes 4 types of cereals, wheat and white bread, butter, jelly, two types of fruits, oatmeal, and best of all we prepare fresh waffles for you. We recently upgraded to digital thermostats in all our rooms. We are very mindful of our guests’ needs and are always thriving to give our guest a WOW experience. Thank you once again for completing the review. Please fell to stop by then next time you are in Lake Havasu.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was our first time staying here and it was a very pleasent stay.the owner JC and his wife are very nice people and they aim to please and make your stay a nice one. The staff are very professional and kind. The rooms are very roomy and the fact that's ita a non-smoking hotel is even better smells fresh and clean every day I will deff be coming back again soon. Thank you JC for your kindness and making our stay pleasent.:-)
PS and plenty of boat parking and view of the lake is nice too

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you "LAKEDAYS4EVER" for completing a review regarding your experience at the Lake Havasu City Travelodge. I am very pleased that you have found a new home in Lake Havasu. We enjoy seeing all our regular guests throughout summer and our winter visitors in the beginning of the year. Thank you again for completing a review. We hope to see you soon. Sincerely, JC
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed here with family for a 1 night trip mainly to see London Bridge.

Hotel is clean staff are very friendly especially to our children. Room was a good sized and comfortably fitted all of us.

Breakfast room was well maintained with freshly made waffles by staff member.

However during the night the hotel was very noisy and it was close to 3am before myself and Husband managed to sleep with all the shouting and door slamming in the corridors.

Apart from the above the hotel is in a good location close to London bridge.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you "ANDRAYAD" for completing a review regarding your stay at the Lake Havasu City Travelodge. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for noticing our clean and comfortable rooms. My staff and I not only want to meet your expectations we want to exceed them. Once again, thank you for completing a review and hope we see you again the next time you are visiting Lake Havasu. Sincerely, JC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here on a short notice unexpected trip. The motel gave a good deal on the room and was very accommodating when we extended our stay for a few days. We did have a few minor issues (key cards stopped working at one point) but still the motel is a good value for the money.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We enjoyed our stay and we look forward to visiting this particular travelodge again in the near future. My wife is pregnant and said the bed and pilows were very comfortable. Service was excelent as well. They answered all of our questions and gave us 5 star treatment. We will be back to visit soon.

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Travelodge Lake Havasu? Share your experiences!