“Monterey to Phoenix: AZ 95 between I40 and I10” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Lake Havasu

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Lake Havasu to your Saves list
Travelodge Lake Havasu
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   480 London Bridge Road, Palo Verde Blvd. S & AZ Hwy 95, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403   |
Affiliate website
Ranked #3 of 24 hotels in Lake Havasu City
Monterey, California
“Monterey to Phoenix: AZ 95 between I40 and I10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

I was looking for best value: high quality @ good price...This ranks as my best value ever.

Interior was was up-to-date, tastefully appointed and very clean...Our room provided a nice lake view. Very comfortable bed. Bright, modern bathroom. Never had a quicker, easier-to-use internet connection...Exterior also nicely maintained. Attention-to-detail obvious throughout.

Our Fri morn reakfast included to-order waffles, hot and fresh off the griddle. Friendly, efficient staff, with management clearly involved in maintaining high quality.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view room.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
JC S, General Manager at Travelodge Lake Havasu, responded to this review, January 5, 2012
Dear "JACK C", thank you for the review about Havasu Travelodge. I am honored for you to have posted a wonderful review on Tripadvisor. VALUE is what we provide at our property. Anyone who stays at the Havasu Travelodge is definitely going to get a value for the money they spend. Friendly staff, clean comfortable room, located across the lake, minutes from numerous restaurants, 100% smoke free, free breakfast with hot waffles, that is what you are going to get when you stay at Havasu Travelodge. I thank you once again for a wonderful review.

368 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

We stayed here for 1 night on our way from the Grand Canyon to LA. We received a very friendly welcome from the owner, JC, who greeted me by my name when we walked in! The room was ready for us and the air conditioning was already on full blast in the room when we arrived. This small guesture was much appreciated as it was such a hot day! JC offered to help us with our luggage and very kindly booked us a taxi to take us to Mudsharks for dinner. It's the small touches like these that make all the difference. It was obvious to us that JC and his family take pride in providing such a great service to their guests.

The room was clean and the bed was so comfortable. I had such a good night's sleep here! The room had a safe and a fridge and free wifi. We also had a lake view. A continental breakfast was on offer, plus the delicious homemade waffles.

I booked this hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews and I would highly recommend it to anyone staying in Lake Havasu. It's well located, reasonably priced, comfortable and the customer service is excellent.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear "LITTLEG2010", what a wonderful review about Havasu Travelodge. I thank you very much for completing this review on TripAdvisor. As you know that, summers in Lake Havasu can get pretty hot. I and my staff are committed to making sure that as soon as our guest walk into our rooms they feel comfortable with every aspect, may it be the temperature, cleanliness or have a 100% smoke free room. Not having to wait for the AC to cool down the room when it's 120 outside is priceless. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay at Havasu Travelodge. I and every member of my staff's mission statement to our guest is that "When you are here, you are family". We look forward to serving you in the near future. Thank you once again.
Prescott, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

... like you'd expect with the prices. Nice clean room, friendly staff, a jacuzzi, and big soft waffles for breakfast (not the frozen boxed kind). If you're on a budget, this seems like a good place to stay for your money.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Dear "SCOTTB211", thank you for your review about Havasu Travelodge located on London Bridge Road, in Lake Havasu City, AZ. We are pleased that you enjoyed our warm freshly made to order waffles in the morning. We also offer wide range of items in our complimentary continental breakfast. One other feature we have that sets us apart from the rest of the hotels is that we are the only 100% Smoke Free hotel in Lake Havasu City. Once again, thank you for recognizing the value that you received from Havasu Travelodge.
Cathedral City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

I have Always had a Clean Comfortable Room,Easy Parking for My Truck&Boat,And Very Friendly-Helpful Owners.. I recomend this place to anyone planning a stay in Lake Havasu City,AZ

Room Tip: Let Owners know what You need
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dear "JIM R", thank you for recognizing Havasu Travelodge as the place you stay whenever you are in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Thank you for your recommendation about our property and we look forward to seen you in the near future. Thank you once again.
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

The first time to Lake Havasu City was a wonderful experience. The staff at the Travelodge were absolutely wonderful. The front desk clerk was always available to answer questions and very accomodating to our every need. The view of the lake was great and very close to the London Bridge and the shops. I highly recommend and will definitely return in the future.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Thank you "PATTI R" for your review about Havasu Travelodge. I am pleased that you had a wonderful experience at our property which is centrally location on London Bridge Road. I am glad that you enjoyed your views of the lake and I hope you were able to get some shopping while you were in Lake Havasu City, AZ. We hope to take care of your accommodation need in the near future.
Simi Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

We stayed there for 2 days and it was a great experience. The rooms were clean and we had two rooms which were connected and the kids had a blast as they enjoyed the privacy too.
The service of the staff was great and real friendly people.
Thanks for the hospitality and looking forward to visiting you guys again the near future

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Thank you "ABHILASH P", for your review. I am very happy that you had a great experience at Havasu Travelodge. Whenever I travel, I look for a clean room and a friendly staff. I understand the importance of both of these items when you are checking into a hotel. I am very pleased that we were able to meet your expectation on both of those items at Havasu Travelodge. We take a lot of pride in our customer service, and I thank you for noticing that about our hotel. Please allow us to be your choice the next time you are in Lake Havasu City.
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

My family and I stayed at this hotel on 5-20-11 and we had a
very nice stay. The staff was very friendly, gracious and helpful. The rooms
were very clean and the breakfast was wonderful. I would highly recommend this hotel to
everyone.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Thank you "SROMARA" for the review that you posted about Havasu Travelodge located in Lake Havasu City, AZ. I am very glad that you enjoyed our complementary breakfast in our spacious lobby each morning. Since the last time you were here, we have added freshly made to order waffles to our already extensive free continental breakfast. Please stop by and say hello the next time you are in Lake Havasu City.

Been to Travelodge Lake Havasu? Share your experiences!