“Inexpensive, but not crappy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Lake Havasu

You added Travelodge Lake Havasu to your Saves list
Travelodge Lake Havasu
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   480 London Bridge Road, Palo Verde Blvd. S & AZ Hwy 95, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Prescott, AZ
“Inexpensive, but not crappy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

... like you'd expect with the prices. Nice clean room, friendly staff, a jacuzzi, and big soft waffles for breakfast (not the frozen boxed kind). If you're on a budget, this seems like a good place to stay for your money.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
JC S, General Manager at Travelodge Lake Havasu, responded to this review, January 5, 2012
Dear "SCOTTB211", thank you for your review about Havasu Travelodge located on London Bridge Road, in Lake Havasu City, AZ. We are pleased that you enjoyed our warm freshly made to order waffles in the morning. We also offer wide range of items in our complimentary continental breakfast. One other feature we have that sets us apart from the rest of the hotels is that we are the only 100% Smoke Free hotel in Lake Havasu City. Once again, thank you for recognizing the value that you received from Havasu Travelodge.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Cathedral City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

I have Always had a Clean Comfortable Room,Easy Parking for My Truck&Boat,And Very Friendly-Helpful Owners.. I recomend this place to anyone planning a stay in Lake Havasu City,AZ

Room Tip: Let Owners know what You need
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dear "JIM R", thank you for recognizing Havasu Travelodge as the place you stay whenever you are in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Thank you for your recommendation about our property and we look forward to seen you in the near future. Thank you once again.
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

The first time to Lake Havasu City was a wonderful experience. The staff at the Travelodge were absolutely wonderful. The front desk clerk was always available to answer questions and very accomodating to our every need. The view of the lake was great and very close to the London Bridge and the shops. I highly recommend and will definitely return in the future.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Thank you "PATTI R" for your review about Havasu Travelodge. I am pleased that you had a wonderful experience at our property which is centrally location on London Bridge Road. I am glad that you enjoyed your views of the lake and I hope you were able to get some shopping while you were in Lake Havasu City, AZ. We hope to take care of your accommodation need in the near future.
Simi Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

We stayed there for 2 days and it was a great experience. The rooms were clean and we had two rooms which were connected and the kids had a blast as they enjoyed the privacy too.
The service of the staff was great and real friendly people.
Thanks for the hospitality and looking forward to visiting you guys again the near future

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Thank you "ABHILASH P", for your review. I am very happy that you had a great experience at Havasu Travelodge. Whenever I travel, I look for a clean room and a friendly staff. I understand the importance of both of these items when you are checking into a hotel. I am very pleased that we were able to meet your expectation on both of those items at Havasu Travelodge. We take a lot of pride in our customer service, and I thank you for noticing that about our hotel. Please allow us to be your choice the next time you are in Lake Havasu City.
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

My family and I stayed at this hotel on 5-20-11 and we had a
very nice stay. The staff was very friendly, gracious and helpful. The rooms
were very clean and the breakfast was wonderful. I would highly recommend this hotel to
everyone.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Thank you "SROMARA" for the review that you posted about Havasu Travelodge located in Lake Havasu City, AZ. I am very glad that you enjoyed our complementary breakfast in our spacious lobby each morning. Since the last time you were here, we have added freshly made to order waffles to our already extensive free continental breakfast. Please stop by and say hello the next time you are in Lake Havasu City.
Upland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

The best hotel at the best location with the best people running it. We stayed there 2 nights and the service was excellent, the hotel and the rooms were clean, the owners and the staff were very pleasant, courteous and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure that our stay was comfortable. Every time we passed by the front desk they were greeting us with a smile and asking if everything was okay? - if we needed anything? - they even suggested and guided us for things to do in the town.
We did not need it but they do have connecting rooms for families that might need it. The rooms and the beds are spacious. One suggestion for visitors is to make sure to get up early to see the most beautiful sunrise on the lake - especially to take advantage of the great location of this hotel. Excellent rating overall and definitely plan to visit again.

Room Tip: We did not need it but they do have connecting rooms for families that might need it. The rooms and...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Thank you "Tony S" for the wonderful review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Havasu Travelodge. My staff and I have one thing in mind and one thing only, to satisfy each of our guests. We do whatever we can to make their stay more conformable. We not only want to meet their expectation, but exceed them. I am glad that you appreciated the service that you were provided by each member of our staff. Havasu Travelodge's location is one of its most valuable assets. We are location right across the lake, so when you mentioned the sunrise, you are correct, they are gorgeous. I hope you got a chance to enjoy our freshly made to order waffle each morning while you were at Havasu Travelodge. Once again, thank you for a great review of our property and we look forward to serving your lodging needs in Lake Havasu the next time you are in town.
Mission Viejo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

We stayed here for a one night stopover to break up the trip from Orange County to the Grand Canyon via Rte 66. I picked this place because it was the second highest rated hotel in Havasu and the first had no availability. At $60/ night, this place was a steal. The rooms were large and very clean. No frills, but they came equipped with all the basics - coffee maker, hairdryer, tons of cable channels, etc. My boyfriend thought the bed was a little lumpy but I still slept OK. The owners were super friendly. The free continental breakfast was pretty standard - nothing spectacular but plenty to fill up on. Great location a mile from the London Bridge and sharing a parking lot with Angelina's which is a pretty great little Italian restaurant. I would absolutely stay here again next time I find myself in the area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Thank you "CLUCKER05" for a wonderful review. I am very pleased that you were able to find us through other TripAdvisor reviews. You are absolutely correct; we have very clean rooms, great customer service and a great location. I am glad that you enjoyed our accommodation. We enjoy taking care of our guests and thank you for noticing our hospitality. My staff and I look forward to serving you in the near future. Thank you once again.

Been to Travelodge Lake Havasu? Share your experiences!