We checked in on a Wednesday to take advantage of the warm weather. Outside the hotel looks nice. View is nice but as soon as we got to our $ 170.00 room it was horrible. Seems like we were in a motel 6. It was dirty, smelly, and old. the door barely locks. Bathroom door does not lock. I have pictures so you be the judge. $170.00 I figured a decent room but it was bad. Everything else was good the pool the lake was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island shores of Thompson Bay, The Nautical is the only beachfront resort in Arizona offering guests from around the world superior service and award-winning cuisine. Boasting 139 rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges, The Nautical is a tropical island paradise for guests to gather and enjoy throughout the year. You pack your things and we'll pack your stay with a wide variety of on-site activities to entertain guests of all ages. Golf, Shopping, Watercraft and Boat Rentals, Kids Zone Waterpark, a Caribbean style infinity edge pool, Sandy Beaches and Pet Friendly, the Nautical has something for everyone. Host to Concerts, Car Shows, Boat Regatta's, the Lake Havasu Balloon Festival, Fishing Tournaments and Qualifying World Class Events, the Nautical Beachfront Resort invites you to Boat up, Drive up or Fly in and experience the vast array of activities that await you on the Island in Lake Havasu City. The Nautical features three distinctive restaurants and bars, allowing our guest's too choose how they want to relax and be entertained. The Turtle Grille offers a relaxed comfortable indoor atmosphere with spectacular lake views. At WET our guests can enjoy a contemporary menu and refreshing drinks at the Palapa Bar or relax in the poolside Cabanas. The infamous Turtle Beach Bar is a kick off your flip flops and chillax in the sand good time. If you're visiting Lake Havasu the Turtle Beach Bar is a must do on everyone's list. A lakeside sandy beach bar with umbrella tables, tropical island drinks and of course the "Turtle Bucket". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your The Nautical Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nautical Beachfront Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Nautical Beachfront Hotel