The hotel staff was energetic, helpful and proficient. Helped us with activities, golfing. Loved that the Turtle Restaurant has a Starbucks. Beds, pillows way above average in comfort. Had a little sitting room, great for a chat with cousins. View of lake haveasu was nice. Room was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arizona's ONLY All-Beachfront Resort Features:• 138 Beachfront, Lake-View Accommodations• The Famous Turtle Grill & Turtle Beach Bar•Arizona's largest infinity-edge pool WET. Beachfront Convenience Store and Boutique• Water Sports/Boat/Personal Watercraft Rental Facility on Property• Indoor and Outdoor Meeting Facilities and Venues• Private Boat Launch and Beach Mooring• 18-Hole Golf Course adjacent to The Nautical• One mile from the World Famous London Bridge and Shopping ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Nautical Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nautical Beachfront Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Nautical Beachfront Hotel